Sunday, January 19, 2014

Randomness...

Oh bloggity blog! I am so busy these days that I rarely get to sit and write and get all my thoughts and emotions out! 

We've been busy. It's three weeks into a new year practically. How does this happen? My word for the year is Trust. I asked Chris his word and he told me The same. Ironic, and so much so that I accused him of stealing my word first! 

My verse to go with it is Hebrews 10:23. 

Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise. (NLT)

It's perfectly said, and a great reminder for this year and what is to come. Something that is continually a work in progress for me! 

Big stuff to come soon this year, including a big huge open heart surgery. Ya know, no pressure. Trust will be key! 

Here are some pictures to tide you over...







No comments:

Post a Comment