Thursday, May 23, 2013

33 almost 34 weeks : A Survey

How far along?: 33 weeks, 6 days according to my count. :)

Maternity clothes?: Yes, definitely yes. Please.

Sleep: Some nights good, some nights horrible! I had issues with nightmares a few times. I would wake up at three in and morning and then toss and turn for two hours until my alarm goes off. I feel horrible after a night like that. They were pretty unpleasant dreams about suicide and murders and gross stuff like that. Then like two days ago I slept all night and didn't even have to get up to pee.   
 
Best moment of the week: going to the doctor and hearing that 2.0 has turned and is head down (again!). So excited that he's facing downward.

Movement: Yes, finally a lot more now. Now that he's getting bigger and fluid levels are staying the same, I can definitely feel him more.
 
Food Cravings: Nothing really sticks out in particular. I'm not near as hungry these days (thank God - I've already packed on PLENTY of weight). It doesn't take a lot to fill me up these days, trying to enjoy that so I don't balloon up even worse.

Gender:  All boy!

Belly Button: Out on top, and stretched verrrrrry thin. In fact, I don't know that it can stretch anymore, that bad boy is shallow!

What I miss: Walking normal. Exercising without getting so winded or abdominal muscles sore. Fitting into clothes. Not having people make comments about how big I look, DAILY. Sheesh.

What I am looking forward to: Meeting this boy! I can't wait. I'm feeling so big that I can't wait to drop the weight and get moving. Let's do this!

Weekly Wisdom: Get to bed on time, cause sleeping will just get worse!

Milestones: being head down! yay!
 
Big C Update: Camden is doing great. He prays for baby brother all on his own now, he likes to kiss and hug him in my belly.  He knows what things will be for baby brother. He helped me to register at Target and Buy Buy Baby and enjoyed picking out things for baby brother. I can only hope and pray he will be a good accepting and helpful big brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment