Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Random Pregnancy Survey

Name: Courtney

Current Age: 27

Height: 5'5"

Partner's Name: Christopher

Partner's Age: 27

Partner's Height: 5’8”

When did you find out you were pregnant? January 3rd or so?? It was definitely after the New Year

What was your reaction? It was kinda what I had figured. I had put off taking the whole test thing, even though I was verrrrry late.

Who did you tell first about the pregnancy? Chris

Due Date? 8/25/10

Was the pregnancy planned? If it happened, it happened. So in other words, yes.

How did your parents react? They were both very shocked when I showed them the ultrasound picture, and very excited!

How did your partner's parents react? They were surprised as well, I don't think they were expecting that from us, as my husbands' brother had just made their announcement a few weeks prior.

Did you go to the doctor yet? Yes multiple times, I am nearing the end stages with weekly appointments!

Did you have your first ultrasound? Yes, we have had two. The initial one, and the 20 week one to determine gender and baby size. He was right on track at that point, actually a day early or so.

Do you know the sex? Boy!!!

How is the baby's movement? All the time. Starting to get up into my ribs, having to stretch out during the day to move his feet around.

How is the baby's heartbeat? Strong and steady, last time was at 144 bpm

Who do you think the baby will look like? I am hoping he has blue eyes, and I will just be grateful if he grows hair at some point! :)

Mom-to-be's favorite foods? I am loving sweet fruits. Nectarines, apples, pineapples.

Mom-to-be's latest cravings? The latest was cream cheese on a hot dog.

Mom-to-be's latest "mom" moment? Nothing that just sticks out.

What was the first change you noticed in your body? I was SO tired, and the ladies were so so sore.

What was the latest change in your body? My belly that acts like a shelf now, and the wicked heartburn.

What is your sleep schedule? I do what I can, wake up 2-3 times a night to pee or with heartburn. I try to get 8 hours or so, but it isn't as restful as it used to be.

What is your work schedule? 645-315 or until I am finished with my work for the day, 5 days a week but I do work every third weekend.

What is the last thing you bought for the baby? Diapers and a crib rail cover.

What was the last thing you bought for yourself? Nursing bras! So excited, they are waaaaay comfy.

Planned birth place? St Francis South

Are you scared? Are you going to use drugs? I'm not scared, just ready to meet him. And make no misconceptions that I think I can handle all the pain of labor, I am planning to use drugs.

How do you think you will react? I think I will be so happy and so relieved to have it all over.

How do you think your partner will react? I think he will be a little anxious at first but will fall in love.

Have you started birthing classes? Nope.

What is the nursery theme? Animal theme with race cars thrown in the mix. Very boyish, and loving it!

Are you going to breastfeed? Yes. As long as I can make it work once I return back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment