Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas

I'm writing this on my phone, as my computer has been acting up lately as it severely wants an iOS update. My phone needs the same but it needs to be on the updated computer, it's all a chain reaction.

But that has nothing to do with this post! Since I worked Christmas and was bummed out by it, we had Santa arrive a day early so I could be there to enjoy I as well. Luckily Camden is young enough that it was okay. It was a great morning on Christmas Eve filled with presents and family. We then got ready and layered up and went to the Zoo as a family to get out and play. It was 40 degrees out but a blast. We returned and put C down for a nap while husband and I cooked and then we woke C up early and headed to my parents house to do our Cmas. It was fun and relaxed and we had a blast. Camden got some fun toys and we were blessed for sure.

After we left there we went to Chris grandmother's house on his mother's side and did Christmas there like we always do on Cmas eve. I got some new shirts and Camden got a fun fire truck. It's always great seeing family.

We crashed as soon as we hit the pillow, then Christmas started with more presents for C at his other great grandparents house. He got a big Donald Duck, some cars and trucks, some fantastic helicopters and a pillow pet. After leaving there it was naptime and then Christmas with the in laws.

Again we were incredibly blessed many times over an had a good time hanging out, letting the kids run wild and watching a sappy movie. It was great. Camden got numerous toys, bowling pin set, a book set and some clothes. A little racetrack an plenty of stocking stuffers. He got a vacuum and books from his cousins and he asks to vacuum all the time and keeps asking to read. It's cute!

It was a busy and fantastic holiday. I'm sad it's all over all ready, I wish it lasted a whole week.

Watching Camden open his gifts my heart just swelled with pride. So blessed!

Attached are some pics from our zoo trip and our family Christmas. So fun!







1 comment: