Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!!

I might have to stay off Facebook today because its extra annoying on this holiday. People posting pictures of unnecessary things, bears, flowers and candy. Yeah that's great, but shouldn't you show that love year 'round? Not only that but I am incredibly thankful for my Savior who loves me enough to send his son to die for my sins. Now THAT is incredible.

So, speaking of holiday gifts, what might I want? For me? I want my husband to do the dishes or mate his socks. Just simple stuff like that means more to me than flowers that will die or chocolate that will make me fat. Those things that aren't material tend to mean the most!

Enough of that. I'll be 20 weeks tomorrow, so here a picture of me and two of my three valentines!



1 comment: