Thursday, October 28, 2010

Update: Two Month Letter

We went to our doctors appointment the other day. Here is how he measures...

Height: 23 inches (50th Percentile)
Weight: 12lbs 4.5 ounces (50-75th Percentile)
Head: 38.5 cm (25th Percentile).

My boy has a tiny head! :) But it's cute.


Camden, and his adorable cousins...


Comparing baby K's head to Camden's, she is in the 75th Percentile I think! And she is four days older... Camden has some catching up to do! Like I told him, he now has no excuse to not hold his head up!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Awe, I love the cousins locking arms. Isn't your head small-ish? For some reason I thought that was the case from our riding helmet days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love that you said "an extreemly small head" that is hilarious. So are we still on for Peach Wave on Monday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally in, do you want to ballpark a time?

    ReplyDelete