Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Patients are SO odd..

So this isn't funny as much as just plain ODD.

During exercise group the other morning I was doing small talk with my patients, asking them how they slept and how the previous evening went for them. Somehow we got on the topic of Camden.

This one particular patient was asking me how my baby was doing and what he was seeing. I said he was really enjoying looking at reds and oranges on peoples' clothing or on the wall, and he is really noticing his hands.

She responded by saying "if your baby is putting together oranges and blues, he is working on fractals. Do you know what fractals are? They are very complex arithmetic equations. Those tiny humans are SO smart."

Riiiiight. What do you say to that??

1 comment:

  1. Haha, this made me laugh out loud. I guess you say "thank you"??

    ReplyDelete