Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Stomach Bugs..

Well, Monday and Tuesday this week were the pits.

I called Chris on Monday afternoon as I was leaving work and told him he might get to be on baby duty as I hadn't been feeling well since a little after lunch. My stomach had been cramping but nothing too horrible.

So, he comes home, we take turns showering and getting ready for bed (at 5pm, we were ready for bed what can I say?) and then he told me I could go "nap".

I went to lay down and then Hubs comes in maybe 20 minutes later and I woke up, and somehow I just knew he had thrown up.

And he kept throwing up.

I got up to take care of the baby. Yeahhhh...that didn't go so well. I was dizzy and just felt, discombobulated and knew that my throw up time was coming, so what did I do?

That's right, folks. The only option I had was to call my Mommy.

And thank goodness for Moms.

She left a Christmas party EARLY and stopped and got Gatorade/Sprite for me and Hubs and immediately stepped in to care for Camden while Chris and I continued to fight over toilets and continued puking.

She stayed all night.

She stayed all day while Chris and I napped in bed still feverish, shivering and not eating.

Then, she stayed all the next night so we could get one more good nights sleep, waking up to take care of the baby any time he needed it.

**Still praying that Camden doesn't come down with this nasty bug, as it would be horrible for someone so tiny to deal with that!**


But honestly, I don't know what I would do without my Mommy. If she hadn't been there to take care of Camden I don't know what would have happened! I have the best Mom ever, and am so thankful for her!

Cheers to my Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment