Monday, March 7, 2011

Busy Bee

Husband and I have been busy bees lately. We have done some deep cleaning on the house, really really scrubbed some places. I'm making baby food like a mad woman to keep up with little man's appetite. (Okay, okay, maybe I've gone a little nuts there is PLENTY in the freezer but I like having options to choose from!) We have planted part of our garden, we shall see how that goes. This year we planted potatoes, carrots, and some fruits like strawberries and blueberries. I am so excited to see how it turns out, and excited that we will have fresh things for little man!

This past weekend we went to a friend's gender reveal party. SUCH a cute idea. It was lots of fun!! We are so excited for her and her husband, they are expecting a sweet baby girl, exactly what they had prayed for.

With work and baby, somedays I get home from work and it is non-stop on my feet until we get Camden off to bed. I won't lie, I miss the days of just going to the gym and coming home and vegging on the couch to my favorite show. I have had to quit lots of shows, but I love my son more!

In other news...
We paid off our car. Yay! We had a five year loan that we financed and we paid it off in less than two years. Not bad, not bad. I am so relieved to not have to worry about that payment and can instead save up for Camden's college and pay on the house. Woot!

I have been practicing my photography skills. I think I am starting to get the hang of it! I am really enjoying it and I wish I had even more time to pursue this hobby, but for now I will take what I can get. My pictures are more in focus the way I want, so that's getting somewhere! I am hoping to find Photoshop Elements on sale for cheap somewhere so I can also have some fun editing software. Camden is lots of fun to take pictures of, I can't help myself! Gosh he's cute.

And on that note, time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment