Thursday, June 7, 2012

Midweekish Randoms.

Some exciting things have been going on and are coming around these parts!

My bestie Tiffany got engaged on her amazing trip to Australia!! Woot! So it looks like we will be planning more showers/parties!

My bestie Jennie who is due to have her precious little Snowflake mid July, has asked me to her maternity pictures here in a week in a half. I am SO nervous and excited at the same time. I think I can get some great shots, but this is my first 'official' shoot so I will have to really pay attention to my lighting and backgrounds when shooting.  Wish me luck for sure!

In addition to taking J's maternity pics, but we are hosting her shower at my house on the 23rd! I have been crafting and planning for a while now, trying to do little bits and pieces here and there when I can, and when the little mister is down for nap.

I have been busy getting MRIs through work to get some extra cash. It's kind of a pain in the butt but hopefully it will be worth it when the extra rolls in that I can put in Camden's savings account. They are doing research on people with different mental health issues, however I don't qualify for any of those (fooled you, right?? haha) so they are using my brain as the 'control brain' and they stick me in there for only an hour at a time (the other people's last 4 hours at a time) and they do simple tests just to make sure that their machine is working properly. So that's interesting. Each time I go in, I have to take a pregnancy test to prove that I am in fact NOT pregnant, then they pack me into the machine and tell me not to fall asleep. That may be the hardest part ever! Still waiting to get a check though, so we will see what the payoff is!

It is finally raining a little bit around these parts, it was getting awful dry. So dry that Camden was even waking up with bloody boogers on his face. It is so weird to have such a lack of humidity here.

That's all I have for now, I have a whole list of things I need to be doing right now! ;) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment