Friday, November 26, 2010

Shutterfly is fly

Well, it is already that time. Time, that is, for Christmas cards!

The holidays are my favorite part of winter. For those of you that know me, you know how much I despise being cold, yet somehow the holidays make the cold bearable. Its come Jan/Feb when things really get miserable, but that's besides the point.

Back to the holidays. One of my favorite things about the holidays is recieving all of the cute litte updated letters from families usually accompanied by adorable Christmas cards. I love looking at family pictures and catching up with everyone and seeing what they are up to.

In years past, Chris and I would skimp on cards. After all, we only had a fur-baby at the time, and I think people were a little worried about our fur-baby's human like qualities, which only translated to questioning of our sanity. But this year, oh this year is a different story. We have our own little family and this Mommy is dyyyying to whip out the camera and create, create, create!

Thanks to shutterfly, this shall be an easy feat. Well, in theory. They have so many options to choose from, that is my only problem! How will I pick what I like the best?

Here are a few of my favorites:
this one

and this one

and this one! See what I mean?
Decisions, decisions.

Shutterfly has always made been so user friendly for making books, albums and even calendars that are so incredibly easy and chic, I love using them! Try it, you won't be disappointed! I have in the past used other companies or places to print cards, and the quality is not near that of Shutterfly's.

Thanks Shutterfly for being so fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment