Sunday, April 29, 2012

Confessions


I still haven't set my bedside clock forward an hour, I just round ahead in my head. Lazy, right?
 
I am always afraid to fall asleep in the car, while leaning on the car door. I don't know what it is, but I'm so afraid the door will open and I will just fall out.
 
I love Thursdays. The anticipation of Friday is so great, that I just really like Thursdays. The feeling of turning into the homestretch is awesome.
 
I still don't sleep with a leg uncovered, that way the boogeyman doesn't get my legs. Seriously.
 
Sometimes when C is extra cranky but not currently teething? I'll still give him a teething tablet (or three). Those natural herbs can really help with the mood, yo. Trust me! Now he thinks they are candy, and requests them. I've created a monster!
 
Husband dresses Camden every morning. He has really good taste and has put together some outfits that surprisingly look awesome. Despite that, there are times when I'm not so sure his outfit compliations go together, like when Husband will put Camden in a striped top and plaid looking shorts. But do I change Camden? Nah. It may look silly, but I'll just remind them at daycare that Husband has morning duty.  :)
 
I think I have a touch of achluophobia. Don't know what that is? Google it. Okay, kidding. It's fear of the dark. I've mentioned before that I don't have the best nighttime eyesight. Because of that I creep myself out regarding "what may be lurking in the corner". Also, I run into things like door frames, walls. It doesn't feel so good. If you do google achluophobia you will find that Some researchers, beginning with Sigmund Freud, consider the fear of the dark as a manifestation of separation anxiety disorder. Nice. Thanks wikipedia for that boost of confidence.
 
Husband still makes my lunch for me daily. And cuts my apples. What a guy!
 
What are you confessing today?

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love it!

    Trevor hates it when I leave disposable cups in my car, but sometimes if I have stuff to carry in, I leave them knowing he will bring them in for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised it didn't tell you, you have cancer as well. That seems to be the go to "diagnosis".

    I confess I never hang my feet over the bed, for fear the boogey man will pull me under.

    ReplyDelete