Friday, October 5, 2012

Happenings



We've been staying busy in our household! The sickies have left for a while, and we have been enjoying the cooler weather. We have NOT been enjoying the fact that the sun sets around 7p. We do manage to go to the park most evenings and let Camden run around like a wild banshee. He runs around, goes down the slides and is a little climbing monkey. I love it. I am SO not looking forward to winter and having to keep that little tornado cooped up in the house. He thrives being outside!


We have made a few changes in our routine in the morning and evenings. TV is left off, intentionally. He only gets like one episode of Bubble Guppies and he doesn't get milk until dinner. He is not a fan of waiting, but he was just drinking too much milk and not eating dinner. He's a mess. He's learning boundaries though, and getting him to obey is a work in progress. But what kid isn't a work in progress? He threw a fit the other morning not wanting to take off his PJs. He had to sit in Calm Down Corner for a while, eventually he gave in and let us change him. It wasn't easy, but it worked. He's learning!


I have been trying to work out in my head what I want Camden to be for Halloween. He still fits in his costume from last year, but I seriously doubt he will wear ANYTHING on his head. He's not into dress up or anything like that, so I don't think he's willingly going to wear anything. Oh well.




I am throwing a baby shower for my sister in law, L, in a few weeks. I am SUPER pumped, I can't wait. It's going to be packed, and I have a lot to do in a short amount of time. My house is a pit and needs crazy WORK.


Speaking of a pit, it's partially a pit because I have turned it upside down looking for my missing memory card. Why is it missing? Grubby little toddler hands seem to have pulled it out of my computer and walked off with it. I can't find it ANYWHERE. I sure have looked too. So maybe in cleaning for this shower it will turn up. Just praying that it didn't find it way to the trash, accidentally. 


Homecoming walkaround are coming up where I went to college and I can't wait. Here's hoping Husband and I can take a little trip up there for the evening!

I've been trying to intentionally cram in workouts. Hopefully, I get get a pattern and stick with it.

On another random note? My closet needs some SERIOUS cleaning out.

And can we talk about Grey's Anatomy here for just a second? I am NOT a fan of where this season is going. I understand they needed to kill off some characters but honestly? HOW MANY BAD THINGS can happen in ONE PLACE? It's absurd. And unrealistic. At the beginning it was so much more realistic. And fun. Now it's just sad and annoying. Oye.

Other than that, it's the same ol', same ol' stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment