Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sunday Scene.

I am so so so so so so so so so glad it is the weekend. It was an incredibly loooong week, and I only had a four day work week!

For everything that went wrong, a lot still went right. We had surveyors in at work, Camden had a horrible diaper rash, then an ingrown toenail, and he still has a leaky ear. On top of limited sleeping and a sick(ish) babe, after 22 months my body has finally decided to have a monthly visitor again. Pearl wet the bed. My parents' dog attempted to eat Camden.

But on the other hand, Pearl was guarding us and defended Camden and I from devil dog. I never got cornered by the surveyors at work, so that was nice. Diaper rash is clearing. Talked to my sweet Grandaddy who blessed his grandkids with a sweet gift.

So I guess it all evens out. Someone posted something on facebook the other day that really got me thinking. What if you woke up the next day with only the things you had thanked God for the day before?

And let me just say, that really got me thinking.

So, something I am thankful for today??

Spending all day Saturday with this fella.


This cutie and I get to hang out while Dad attempts to paint part of the house. We may try and help, but oftentimes our "help" is more of a hindrance.

Happy Sunday, and here's to a new week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment