Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Birthday Party Pics Part 2

Here are some more birthday pics, cause if I don't post them, I'll be disappointed in myself later.

 I loved the party, every aspect of it. Who it was thrown with, who came, how we put it together and the family time after. It was so much fun, and such a great distraction from Sheldon. Much needed for sure! I think I already mentioned that all of the party was DIY. I made the Subway Art myself, and the banner myself. We baked the cakes ourselves, made our own icings and made the Oreo Mickey's. We made our own decorations including the Mickey pants and Minnie hairbow to go on our dessert table and planned out our food ourselves. My awesome co-party thrower MADE the pinata. I mean really, we are so awesome. :) 


One of my favorite captures!!!
The cake table!
The birthday girl and a friend.
blowing out the candles.
The birthday girls' big brother. Isn't he the cutest? He's also the sweetest!
Blowing out bubbles
Playing in the dirt with the boys.
It was after this that the dirt incident happened.
Aunt Marcie is the best present opener helper!

1 comment:

  1. Emma & Gavin!!! I know them! They go to Asbury! Holy cow they are the SWEETEST family! SUPER small world :)

    ReplyDelete