Thursday, September 20, 2012

Random Phone Pics/Instagrams

I saw this the other day and it just made me think of how many of my patients actually go through this. It all has to do with September. She's one of my favorite bloggers and I love that she tells it honestly like it is as she struggles with depression. It's an admirable thing, really. Click HERE to read it. It's not long and worth a quick glance.


I get to using my phone and tend to take LOTS of pics. Here are some pictures from my phone. Enjoy the randomness!

Went to lunch with a bestie at Chuy's.
This is on the back of the silverware. Cool!
I think he may run out of animals to put in his bed...
Suicide Awareness Day was Monday, September 10th.
In honor of it, you were supposed to write 'Love' on your Arm and wear yellow.
RIP KK
Opening a birthday present in the car.
Father/Son footsteps while playing outside. 
Reunited with my opal ring thanks to my bestie Missy from AU.
Someone fell asleep while drinking milk in the car.
He looks SO precious here. Look at those lashes! I just want to kiss those cheeks.
Boy, Photography has come a long way, huh? Me.
Church. LOVE.
The rabbit in C's new classroom. His name is Jasper. Like from Twilight.
I bruised my elbow. Ow!!
My babies cuddling. See his hand on her?
He LOVED a friend's cat. Like I wanted him to have his own he was so obsessed.
Still hugging the cat....
We went out to dinner the other night.
This is husband's Chicken Fried Steak.
He says it is on the smaller side.

2 comments:

  1. Two things:
    1) That chicken fried steak is RIDICULOUS, Haha.
    2) I had to keep myself from tapping on these pictures to "like" them...I must have a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris really said it was smaller than he has seen. He's seen ones that come on bigger plates and still roll up the sides!!!

    ReplyDelete