Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Camden 4 Month Stats

We went to our four month appointment yesterday. The little mister was due for some shots, but due to a nasty head cold the doctor recommended we wait two weeks and delay the shots. Poor Lil C has a nasty cough and he sounds horrible, but is still smiling. The doctor said there is nothing in his chest and his ears are fine, and that there is nothing to give him. I am already doing all the things I can do, like elevate the mattress, use nasal saline drops with nose sucker, use a humidifier. There's nothing I can give him because "he's too little" and I have a feeling I better get used to hearing that, at least until he is 2.

Anyway, here are his stats:

Height: 25 inches (50 percentile)
Weight: 15lbs 1.5 ounces (50 percentile)
Head: 41 cm (25 percentile)

He gave us the go ahead for baby foods, so I am excited to start trying that out after we master the rice and oatmeal! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yep. its night waking. But for you i wouldnt worry about it---you have a little guy still. Mine is 8 months. She goes through phases. Right now is a BAD one in the sleep department. Nothing is working---epic fail!

    ps: you need to add your email so when you comment I can just hit reply from my inbox and write you back :)

    its under your dashboard, edit profile (next to profile pic), add email and click the box to let it be seen.

    :)

    ReplyDelete