Monday, January 24, 2011

Where did my baby go?

With the beginning of the new year I can only stop and think about how drastically our lives changed in the last four months of 2010. So much has changed already! Where did this little baby go? (In case you are wondering, I found these a few weeks ago still on the memory card of our old camera)



naptime. Adorable!

My sister and Mom made/hung this sign. And Chris took the picture. He should have told me to turn the car seat so you can tell that there actually IS a baby in there! He's just sooo little!




Camden and Kaitlyn's first picture together! (Look how adorably round Camden's face is? He looks so much bigger than 7 pounds!)


Great Grandparent cuddle time!


Father and Son's first picture. I love it.




Epidurals are awesome!



Camden's first bath. Isn't he a cutie? Man, he had more hair then. And it was darker.

No comments:

Post a Comment