Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Slacking..

I have been slacking on my posts here lately, it's such a shame. Here's a summary...

Thanksgiving was awesome. We had a Wednesday night Thanksgiving with Husband's Mom's Parents and Thursday with my Mom's family in OKC. The OKC was an awesome trip besides the part where the nap-needing kid couldn't get comfy in his car seat and decided to scream the rest of the way home. Silly boy.

I can't wait until one day when I have gobs of PTO and the ability to take off a few days AROUND the holidays so I can actually enjoy myself and cook and bake and do all of those fun things. This year I am off Christmas Eve Eve but I work Christmas Eve, that Saturday. Which in all actuality, I am not complaining because I am considering myself lucky I am not working on Christmas! I know that one day soon I will have to take my turn and I can deal with it, but BLAH.

Hubby has put up some amazing lights outside our house. They look so awesome. He's been all hardcore about it and even bought an FM transmitter that should be here sometime this week hopefully. He's hoping to time a few of the light strings to songs. We shall see how that goes!

He also has put in his notice at Target. He is so excited to no longer have to work Friday nights. I am excited to have him home but VERRRRY disappointed to lose the 10% discount. That has been nice. So just a few more weeks until I can wave goodbye to that as well!

I'm trying to not get sick. Camden has a snotty nose. Hoping that this winter isn't as brutal as last!

I think little C may EVENTUALLY get another tooth. That'd be cool, and would explain the drooling and gnawing on his fingers.

Kid loves avocado.

I'm tired. I shall remedy this. Heated mattress pad beckons!!

2 comments:

  1. Yea for Chris and not working Christmas! Loosing the discount stinks though. I think we are going to sign up for the Target debit card so we can get 5% off, do you guys use that? It almost seems too good to be true, we don't want a credit card so it seems like a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you stopped by my blog! We do have a lot in common...it's crazy:) Your little boy is so handsome!!! I bet you all have a ball with him! I enjoyed reading your blog! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete