Thursday, August 16, 2012

Neglecting...

Yep, been neglecting the good ol' blog. Not intentionally, just things have been such a mess around these parts. On top of work, vomit and cleaning and working out, there just isn't much spare time left for anything!

We are doing a Mickey/Minnie Mouse Party for Camden, that he is sharing with his cousin Emma. We are super excited, I've been spending every free minute crafting/planning. I'm working on a banner out of Mickey scrapbook paper and I made some subway art to display on the tables. We are still finalizing the menu among other things.

I'm hoping to attend my niece's joint party on Saturday, my husband has a birthday Sunday and my baby turns TWO on Wednesday. On top of that, Camden is moving into a different room at school in two weeks, I've been working weekends, and the Alzheimer's walk is coming up again. There's always something!!

More to come, like Camden's two year letter, hopefully on time next week!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute!

    I got it bad for david duchovny,
    david duchovny, why won't you love me?

    ReplyDelete