Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Lists

Hooboy. For some reason this year I am having more trouble deciding what to put on my Christmas list!

I have most all of the things I need, and most all of the things I want too. Some of the stuff I want, like a new Sony Alpha SLT A77 - just a smidge out of the price range that is acceptable.

I would like a pair of Uggs, but don't really need 'em.
I can always go for clothes - but I'm good now, really I need to go through my closet.
How lame would it be to ask for Proactiv for Sensitive Skin? Seems lame I think.

And it's not just me that has this problem. People ask me what is on Camden's Christmas list, and I don't know how to respond. Honestly, the kid would be happy with a cardboard box fort. We got him a few toys that he'll have to grow into (a trike, building blocks) and we did get him a few small age appropriate toys. Other than that, he doesn't need a whole lot, and I don't need a whole lot.

I guess this leads me to asking, what is on YOUR Christmas list?

No comments:

Post a Comment