Monday, December 19, 2011

Tis the season to be BUSY!

Whew! So much going on in these parts, that it's hard to keep up!

This past weekend we had my Mom's side of the family's Christmas in OKC. It was a blast! I got to see my cousins and their kids that I only get to see once a year. I got to see my granddad, and we all got to eat and catch up. It was so much fun! The driving round trip was hard on little C but we are getting back into the swing of things. He was up this morning at 4 am, I think he's a little off.

{Helping push Great Granddaddy}

{the girls playing dressup with their little victim model :) }


Sunday we ran errands and picked up a few more things for Husband and little C. That afternoon I took a few pictures for my Sister and Brother in laws family, then edited them and sent them out.

{this is one of my favorites}

{my pretty niece}


Sometimes I think I should take this little hobby a little further and market myself and charge a few bucks so I CAN save up for the new camera/lenses!! Hmmm...

On the agenda for the rest of the week? Baking, addressing and sending out Christmas cards, a co-workers baby 'sprinkle', and family, family family. I am off Friday and work Christmas Eve. I hope Friday little C will allow me to sleep until 6! ;)

If I'm not back in time for it - Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment